IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please use FireFox web browser otherwise you may see some disarrangement on this site.
dealdotcom

Saturday, March 15, 2008

About VeNN

Hi, i'm venn... Im just a normal person living in a Hostel.

Currently trying to make make money online by mean of advertising, affiliate marketing, and so on... I'm currently don't have a job, just eating my parents money... haha.

Owh... forgot to tell you... i'm 23 years old.. still in univer-shitty taking dental course. (huh...?) With so much people make money online, i think there is the same opportunity for me to take part of this big worldwide business.

I decide to create a free blog for me to start, with advertising and affiliate marketing program as main incomes. this is my first blog ever and this blog is created to talk about my daily life, about whats going on in the internet, and so on..



oh... actually venn is not my real name. its my computer name. :)





If you like my post please consider to subscribe to my rss Feed!. You can also get our newsletter directly to your email by Subscription to Email

0 comments:

Advertise Here